Technical Report Writing
The major focus of this technical writing course is the technical report. The early, short assignment involving instructions or descriptions and the like give you practice using headings, lists, notices, and graphics; in handling numbers and abbreviations; and of course in producing good, clear, well-organized writing
- Review sample technical writings, correct errors and establish critical standards for technical writing
- Use various techniques for communicating technical information to non-technical readers
- Edit preliminary drafts of technical documents for clarity, economy, and emphasis
- Use appropriate graphic devices to enhance report readability and facilitate easy access and retrieval of information
- Evaluate and test readability
- Evaluate organization, paragraph structure, and critical format elements of technical reports to enhance easy use and retrieval of information
Engineers, scientists, planners, administrators or other professionals who write or edit technical reports. It will help you develop planning, engineering, research, environmental, and other technical reports
- Understand the type of technical report you are writing
- Reporting Research Findings
- Simple Technical Information Report
- Technical Specications
- Technical Evaluation Reports
- Technical Recomendation Reports
- Technical Manual and Instructions
- Write down your specific aim
- Keep Technical term to a minimum
- Use example and ilustrations
- Use diagrams, flowcharts and graphs
- Use good layout to draw attention to key technical information
- Test your document with intended readers.
Tuition fee Rp.3.500.000,- per delegate is due and payable upon confirmation of enrollment. The fee does not include the cost of accommodation.
Ir. M. Tavip Sunandar, MM, PMP, Graduated from Chemical Engineering Bandung Institute of Technology (1988). He then joined with ARCO Indonesia as a junior engineer. Graduated from Magister Management (MBA) of Prasetiya Mulya Bussiness School. More than seventeen years experience in the Project Management area. He is PMP (Project Management Proffesional) credential holder. Since 2000 his position is as a Senior Project Manager BP Indonesia. His experience includes managing multiple West Java and Pagerungan Projects 2000 - 2003. He was responsible in full project cycles: Appraise - Select- Define - Execute- and Operate. He managed four Project Management Teams , 12 to 20 engineers and multiple contractors. He was also the Project Leader for Pagerungan Inlet Compression Project Define - Execute- and Operate. Currently he is the Project Manager of BP Tangguh Platform Project.